Sunday, November 27, 2011

To my Quinn-Bean

Oh baby, I don't even know where to start!  I love you so much!  I am so very proud of you baby girl!  You have been so strong and such a little fighter!  Already you have accomplished so much and you aren't even born yet!  I have seen you practice breathing and swallowing, things we didn't know if you would be able to do and yet there you are, doing them! 
You have taught me so much little girl!  You have taught me to never give up and to always have faith and to believe!  To believe that miracles do happen and that no matter what we think should happen, things aren't always up to us.  These are hard things for me to accept but I am getting better every day! 

Tomorrow I will finally get to meet you and hold you in my arms.  I pray that I get to look into your beautiful eyes and feel your warm skin against my skin.  Quinn-Bean, I love you so much that I can't even begin to explain how much you mean to me!  You will always and forever be my baby girl.  This morning I was laying in bed you were squirming all around, Daddy even got to feel you, and it brought such a smile to my face!  It just amazes me how strong you!  I have cherished every moment that I have been blessed with while pregnant with you and I will cherish every moment of your life!  I pray that we get many many years with you but not matter what I promise to make it enough! 

I love you my sweet baby and I will see you tomorrow! 
Forever,
Momma

0 comments:

Post a Comment