Monday, September 10, 2012

It's a........



Eeeekkk!  I am SO excited!

The box that my mom might have went a tad crazy with, lol!  It turned out great and a whole lot better than if I would have done it!!!


PINK!!!  I will admit that I did see a peak right before they came out of the box and that squeal you hear on the video would be that moment, lol!  It's a girl!!  Eeeekkk!


The family - as complete as we can ever be....
2 pink for me, a blue for Steve, and a pink for Ash.  It really looks white, freakishly white really but I swear it was a pale pink color!

It's a girl!!!!!

Our bank account is in trouble!!  Not even 12 hours had went by before I made my first Target run!  Can you tell that I am slightly excited to get to buy for my healthy baby girl??

4 comments:

mbehm said...

Congratulations! I know you are so excited :)

Meghan said...

Thank you!

KatieMGreen said...

so excited for you! cute idea!!! so did your mom know the gender, or did she just make the box? LOVE IT!!!!

Meghan said...

My mom and dad opened the envelope from the doctor's office on Sunday morning and then filled the box with the correct color of balloons. I had bought both blue and pink balloons and gave them all to her.
I will say that it was hard to wait the 3 days but it was worth it. It was so much more fun to find out with all of our friends and family rather than the tech just saying "It's a girl".

Post a Comment