Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bowling for Babies

I am super excited to get to announce this!  My bestie, Zaina, has set up a fundraising event called Bowling for Babies.  The event will be held on May 6, 2012 at AMF Riviera Lanes at 20 South Miller Rd. in Fairlawn, OH.  Bowling for Babies is in memory of all babies who have left us and all proceeds will be donated to the Palliative Care Center at Akron Children's Hospital.  I am so thrilled to be a part of this event as I can not say enough good things about the Palliative Care Center.  As soon as we found out about Quinn's diagnosis, the Palliative Care team were there for us.  We met with them many times and they made our horrific journey just a little bit easier to travel. 

Now that you know a little bit about it, don't you want to join us?  You can set up a team of your own, join mine, or just join as a single bowler.  If bowling isn't your thing or you are not in the area you can also just donate to my team, Quinn's Pins.  As a team I would love it if we could raise $500!

If you would like to join my team please click here or to donate to Quinn's Pins click here.

Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment