Monday, October 3, 2011

Maternity Photos

Our maternity proofs are online if you care to look.


1. Go to our web site at www.downtownphotoshop.com
2. Click on the Client Proofs  button on the far right side of the home page
3. Click on the file called Portrait Session Proofs (You will need a password!)
4. Click on your file titled  10-1 PF
5. When asked for a password, put in Maternity (Case sensitive!)
I feel like I look more fat than pregnant in the ones where I am sitting but oh well.  I really wish that I liked one that has Quinn's name spelled out in blocks but I look unnatural.  There are some really good ones though and I must say that my Bug is absolutely adorable!  If you look closely you will see that Peepers made it into some of the shots as well.  If you don't know Peepers he is a Meerkat that she loves!  She was totally not interested in getting pictures done though.  I didn't really figure that she would be though, she is just too busy to pose!
 
Let me know what you think of the pictures if you get a chance. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics girl. You have a beautiful family. Thank you so much for sharing!
Debbie C.

Post a Comment