Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ultrasound tomorrow....

... I really don't even know how I feel about it yet.  I am slightly nervous but very anxious.  I am afraid of what we might find out but I need to know.  I need to know how she is doing and why I am measuring so big.  I need to know how extensive the omphalocele is and if there is anything else that we need to be aware of before she comes.  I am nervous that he might say something else is wrong.  I have been doing good to keep busy and not dwell on it coming up but as it gets closer I am getting more and more nervous.  I pray that there might be something good to see tomorrow.  I don't know that I am hoping for any improvements but at least nothing else going against her.  I don't think I can take anything else. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment