Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 months

Two months ago today was the worst day of my life thus far.  Two months ago today I found out that there is a very good chance that my daughter will die.  I am not sure how I am still functioning but I am.  I am still here.  I am still able to play with Ashlyn and laugh with my friends. I am still able to be me.  My life has changed in a way I never thought possible and I know that many more changes will come in the near future but I also know that I will survive them.  I might not feel like it at the time but I will survive them.  I have no choice but to.  I have my Ashlyn and though I might not get to keep my Quinn here with me I will still have to be strong for her as well. 
As I write this my Quinn is in there using my ribs as a jungle gym.  As uncomfortable is it is, it also reminds me that my Bean is in there living.  She is living, moving, and still very much with me.   So as much as I want to cry because my ribs are absolutely killing me I thank the Lord above that my Quinn is still with me. 

1 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

Hi friend!
I know I mentioned I am reading "I will Carry You" I was given two copies. I'll mail you one if you'd like it! Just email me your address :) Have a great week :)

Post a Comment