Saturday, September 3, 2011

Taking a quick break from working.....

I am feeling pretty good today.  The past few days have been hard.  The days go by fine but then when I lay in bed at night I am overcome by sadness.  It sucks!  I lay in bed and feel my Quinney move and just wish that everything was different. 
I am currently taking a quick break from working on moving our bedroom upstairs (we have a cape cod) so that we can turn what is now our bedroom into the playroom for Ash.  I won't able to really do the playroom for a little while but at least we can get her toys and her playhouse in here.  This is the only room left that we have to take the wallpaper down in and that is a huge pain in the butt.  Eventually the wall paper will come down the room will be painted and it will be a proper playroom but for now it will do.  At least the toys will be more confined and we will be able to have our living room and basement rec room back! 
Once the playroom is done then we will tackle the upstairs..... it needs a lot of help.  We will need to stipple the ceiling, paint, and someday get new carpet up there.  Can we say 70s orange shag... it is awesome! 
It feels good to be productive and doing something to move forward.  I pray that Quinn will get to come home and we will be able to turn the playroom into a nursery but if that is not in God's plan then at least Ash will have a great place to play!  =) 
Enjoy your day and thank God for all of the blessings that you have in your life.  Even as I go through this I still thank God everyday for all that I do have in my life.  I have a wonderful Husband who loves me.  I have a beautiful daughter who is so sweet and such a fun spirit.  I have the best family and friends that anyone could ever hope for!  I am so blessed!  I just have to keep reminding myself that no matter how hard this journey is, I have much much more than I deserve and I have God to thank for that! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment