Friday, August 5, 2011

Decorating....

I have the itch. I had planned on doing a beautiful nursery for the baby. For a boy we would have a vintage fire truck theme and for a girl we were going little wild with zebra print with pink and green accents. I had it all planned out. When we found out about the prognosis, I knew that I couldn’t do a nursery. Honestly if the worst happens and there was a nursery done I would have to move. So I gave up my dreams, until yesterday. I decided that instead of doing a nursery, I am going to set up a playroom for Ashlyn. I am going to stick with the zebra, pink, and green as well. This way if Quinn were to get to come home, the room will easily be transformed into her nursery. I am super excited to get started on it but there is one big problem. Our central air went out this year. Yes, it is awful! It has been HOT and I am pregnant and miserable in our 80+ degree house. We do have one window unit that we have in our bedroom that helps. Seeing that we have a cape and we would have to move our room upstairs we can’t do this until it either cools down or we get another window unit. Boo! So, if you have a window air conditioner you are wanting to get rid of let me know =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment