Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Did a little shopping

So today I bought Quinney an outfit.  I had planned on buying her a closet full but instead I am only buying a few select things.  I wanted to get her one perfect outfit.  This will be the outfit that she will come home in or be buried in.  I wanted something comfortable and sweet.  I ended up going with this.......

It is soft, nice and thick and reversible.  I think it will be perfect for my Quinn-bean!  Another reason that I went with this one was because I could get it in a 5-9 pound size so it isn't too huge on her. 
There are a few other things that I want to get her before she is born.

I am wanting to get this blanket for her....
Since I had planned to decorate her room in zebra with hot pink and bright green accent colors I think it is fitting. 

Because we plan to have her baptized as soon as she is born (or blessed if she should be stillborn) I want to get her this....

This rosary will be personalized with her name and is the same as the one that her big sister has. 
I am still deciding on the hat but for right now I am leaning towards this one...


I might very well change my mind and do a knit hat though.... Still thinking about that one.

So, these are the few things that I want to get for my Quinn-bean before she is born.  Now, I just have to find the money tree so I can get her all of this and work on the playroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment