Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Heartbroken

I am heartbroken today for my friend Miranda.  Miranda's daughter, Annalise Lilly, passed away yesterday.  My heart is aching for Miranda and her family for their loss.  I wish that there was something that I could do to help them through this pain but I know that only time will be able to do that.  Annalise is now up in Heaven watching over my Quinn Elise. 

Please say a prayer for Miranda and her family.  She has a long hard journey in front of her and I pray that God gives her the strength to get through this.

While looking for a cemetery as a final resting spot for her daughter, Miranda came across a plaque with this saying, I think it is very fitting: "It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you, the day God called you home"

Rest in peace sweet Annalise Lilly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment